Christie's A-Series Double Bench barbecues are shipped flat-packed to reduce transportation costs and facilitate easy site access. Easy to install, they are ready for assembly, with step-by-step instructions, reducing installation costs.
They have been specifically designed to withstand rigorous public use and provide many years of problem-free service with minimal maintenance.
Components and spare parts are available from Christie's Spare Parts department, making long-term service and maintenance a hassle-free experience.
Designed in collaboration with regulatory authorities, the multi-award-winning A-Series barbecue is designed to meet the rigorous specifications for wheelchair access. The elegant, sculptural form is completely Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant and a contemporary vehicle for proven efficient, reliable cooking technology.
- Award-winning, contemporary aesthetic
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant, while adhering to strict safety standards
- Designed specifically for use with Christies' high-efficiency CC2 gas or electric cooktops
- 855mm bench height for ease of access to the cooktop by seated adults
- Corrosion-resistant, low-maintenance, stainless steel construction
- Flat-packed for easy site access and reduced freight costs
- Fast, simple assembly by any competent person
- Raised drip tray for ease of removal and cleaning
- Drip tray
- Sink accessories