City Solar is a next-generation compacting smart bin designed for the collection of waste in urban environments. Ideal solution where large collection capacities are required on public streets and parks. City Solar reduces the required number of maintenance visits, saving the environment and increasing the cost effectiveness of waste management, by decreasing the required frequency of visits for emptying it.
- Large capacity - 240-litre
- Free standing
- Robust aluminium design
- Metallic black exterior
- Stainless steel lid
- Suitable for general waste management logistics - inner containers can be emptied directly into waste truck fitted with a container tipping device
- Solar-powered compression unit reduces frequency of emptying
- Fill-level measurement technology indicates waste levels
- Connected to FinBin Care cloud service - data updates sent via Wifi
- Bin aperture protected by a hatch - can be opened by either using a hatch or a foot pedal
- Customisation possible with different materials / logos / signs
- Variety of rim masks available to accommodate for different types of waste
- Can be coated in a Nano anti-graffiti coating protecting it against vandalism
- Exterior and lid can be powder coated to different RAL colours
- Can be fitted with a concrete slab
Batteries are fitted into the City Solar to power the fill-measuring technology when needed.
- Material: body - aluminium; lid - stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7500 (w) x 890 (d) x 1440mm (h)
- Capacity: 240 litres
The City Solar bins have already been installed in a number of sites including City of Solna (Sweden), City of Tampere (Finland), Korkeasaari Zoo (Finland).