Designed for children under the age of 11, this clever piece of equipment exercises the brain as well as the arms and shoulders.
Much like rubbing their tummy and patting their heads, children can use the spinners in a variety of directions, moving both hands in the same or opposite directions. Easy-to-use, children can set their own speed and motion, working shoulder and arm muscles whilst building the communication between the two sides of the brain, which is crucial for language development.
- Exercises shoulders and arms
- Improves mental agility
- Suitable for all abilities
- For 1 or 2 children
- Clearly labelled with safety-in-use guidance
- Produced under ISO9001 for quality standards and management
- Conforms to UK safety standards EN1176 & EN16630
Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 1272 x 1058 x 1268mm
25 year warranty on structural parts, a 5 year guarantee on paint and finishes and a 2 year guarantee on bearings and moving parts. Plastic parts and accessories are covered for 1 year.