The Uniun® combined seating and planter module unites contemporary seating with planting space. It is ideal for large open paved spaces.
The trapezoid-shaped units can be integrated with full seating or full planter modules, allowing hundreds of viable layouts including straight lines and clusters.
Moulded from lightweight but tough polyethelene, the planter is available in multiple finishes as well as a 100% recycled version.
The seating platform is available in different configurations, allowing for either smaller or larger planting space.
Materials and finishes
- Linear low density polyethelene (LLDPE) base moulding in mottled dary grey
- Through-colours mean scuffs will not expose any base material colour
- LLDPE moulding is fully recyclable
- Galvanised steel base plate and partition
- Iroko laminated seating platform - smooth planed with UV protective teak finish
- Base moulding available in a range of alternative colours
- Base moulding available as 100% recycled (in black)
- Can be freestanding in secure environments
- Supplied with brackets for optional bolt-down surface fixing
Refer to PDF for full specification details and options.