The trapezoid-shaped Uniun Planter is a contemporary planter ideal for large open paved spaces. Moulded from lightweight but tough polyethelene, the planter is available in multiple finishes as well as a 100% recycled version. The units can be integrated with full seating or combined seating and planter modules, allowing hundreds of viable layouts including straight lines and clusters.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Linear low density polyethelene (LLDPE) base moulding in mottled dary grey
- Through-colours mean scuffs will not expose any base material colour
- LLDPE moulding is fully recyclable
- Iroko laminated seating platform - smooth planed with UV protective teak finish
- Base moulding available in a range of alternative colours
- Base moulding available as 100% recycled (in black)
- Can be freestanding in secure environments
- Supplied with brackets for optional bolt-down surface fixing
Refer to PDF for full specification details and options.