Uniun provides modern contemporary modules for both seating and planters. The trapezoid-shaped building block allows units to be flipped and rotated, and also sub-divided to provide seating and planting within the same module. The full seating module can accommodate a minimum of 3-4 adults, and can be used in isolation or added to a planter or to combined seating/planter modules to allow for hundreds of viable layouts. The base is moulded from lightweight but tough polyethelene and comes in multiple finish options, including bright colours. The seating platform is laminated from hardwood Iroko, that is rich in natural oils and classified as very durable.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Linear low density polyethelene (LLDPE) base moulding in mottled dary grey
- Through-colours mean scuffs will not expose any base material colour
- LLDPE moulding is fully recyclable
- Iroko laminated seating platform - smooth planed with UV protective teak finish
- Base moulding available in a range of alternative colours
- Base moulding available as 100% recycled (in black)
- Iroko seating platform available in a range of natural or neutral colours
- Can be freestanding in secure environments
- Supplied with brackets for optional bolt-down surface fixing
Refer to PDF for full specification details and options.