Cumaru (also known as Brazilian Teak or Golden Teak) is a naturally durable Brazilian timber with a density similar to Ipe. It has a consistent golden-brown colour and is resistant to rot, making it an excellent choice for exterior applications. It has an inherent hardness and harnesses oils that make it a naturally treated wood which will last a long time in most environments.
Cumaru is renowned for its outstanding colouration. Whilst boards tend to range from light brown through to dark honey, sparks of orange and dark golden brown can also feature.
- 140mm x 19mm Cumaru decking boards
- Smooth both faces
- Eased edges
- Extremely dense & durable hardwood
- Naturally resistant to insect and fungal attack
- Can be fitted using Deckwise hidden deck fastenings
- Reeded or Grooved Cumaru Decking is priced upon request
- Typically available in lengths between 1.83 and 6.7m