The final project in the outdoor regeneration scheme for Grove School covered a large area providing the opportunity to include some really impressive play / learning features for the older children in the school.
The areas were transformed from cold, hard tarmac to multi-textured surfacing and engaging play and learning equipment.
- A large bespoke play frame with tunnel slide, challenging log climbing features, net tunnels and large zip wires
- A huge ampthitheatre seating zone for performances and outdoor assemblies
- Outdoor gym
- An all-weather grass sports pitch with multi-use games goals
- Multi-coloured rainbow paving patterns
- A construction dig and building zone
- A vegetable planting zone
- A large nature zone with native tree planting, mounds and a dipping pond