RootSpace® 400 is a revolutionary soil support system designed for maximum soil and rooting volume.
It has been developed to reduce costs, cut installation time, and incorporate industry-leading soil aeration methodology.
It is an interlocking system which integrates with other ArborSystem products.
- Interlocking recycled material panels give great strength
- Open structure – fast filling and class leading soil void ratio
- Fast installation
- Less plastic – reduces costs
- Unique patented Airflow lid to encourage movement of air allowing the soil to breathe
- Excellent space provision for integrating utilities
- Lid to allow fast re-excavation for utility emergencies
- Open lattice – high strength but maximum soil space
- RootSpace 400 Upright: 435 (h) x 493 (l) x 75mm (w)
- RootSpace 400 Airflow Lid: 75 (h) x 500 (l) x 500mm (w)
- RootSpace 400 Infill: 327 (h) x 334 (l) x 40mm (w)