The steel SOCA seat is an adaptation of its heavier cousin, the concrete SOCA seat.
It features profiled FSC® timber seat and backrest slats all supported on two heavy duty galvanised steel bases. The armrest and backrest fittings are made from satin polished stainless steel. The seat top design is naturally free draining and the slats are easy to replace if damaged.
This seat offers comfortable seating all year round. The steel SOCA seat can be placed individually or run end to end to provide a longer line of seating. We can also manufacture this seat to a variety of lengths and configuration – get in touch if you require more details.
- FSC® timber slats
- Satin polished stainless steel armrest and backrest fittings
- Galvanised steel bases
- Naturally free draining
- Easy replacement parts if damaged
- Bespoke length and width available
- Metric length 3000mm | width 610mm | height 765mm
- Imperial length 9’10” | width 2’0″ | height 2’6″