Environmental Street Furniture PAS 68 tested security static bollards include surface-mount, ultra-shallow, shallow foundation and mid-depth foundation bollards.
- N1, N2 and N3 tested options
- surface mount, shallow or mid-depth foundations
- choice of diameters and finishes
- unique sleeve and removable options
Zero-penetration super slim shallow foundation bollard; 159mm diameter; tested with the N1 3.5-ton vehicle at 48kph.
The world’s only surface-mounted bolt-down bollard tested with the N2 7.5-ton vehicle at 48kph. Can be bolted to existing concrete bases and suspended slabs.
This shallow foundation bollard has been nicknamed “bollard in a box” as this is the only bollard on the market that is supplied complete with integral re-bar. It was also the first shallow static bollard to be tested as a single unit with single foundation. Tested with the N2 7.5-ton vehicle at 48kph.
Options for both a 193 and 219mm bollard; tested with the N2, 7.5-ton vehicle at 48kph.
Super shallow foundation bollard requiring just 125mm depth. A 219 or 273mm bollard can be used with this product. Tested with the N2 7.5-ton vehicle at 64kph.
Options for a 219 and 273mm bollard; tested with the N2, 7.5-ton vehicle at 64kph.
273mm diameter; tested with the N2 and N3, 7.5-ton vehicle at 80kph.
- Finish options include galvanised, painted, stainless steel or PU.
- Can be designed and supplied with a bespoke sleeve unique for specific sites
- All bollards have a minimum height above ground of 1000mm and fully comply with DDA guidelines