The inclusive scooter roundabout is designed to offer functionality and durability without compromising fun. It can accommodate a wheelchair, two users in the seated position and more standing.
The scooter enables the users to propel the roundabout around.
- Wide central space facilitates a range of wheelchairs
- Curved seat with powder-coated frame and backrests enables 2 users to sit (children or carers)
- Bump stops at both sides give a position to apply wheelchair brakes
- 'Roll on roll off’ design enables users to exit in a forward position
- Constructed from 18mm ‘Hexastrong’ plywood
- Non-slip wearing layer to the top surface
- HPL outer rim is etched with a non-slip pattern
- Lime green colour acts as a visual indicator for partially-sighted users
- Bearing mechanism allows roundabout to be free running for over 2 minutes
Simple to install
- Central spindle and bearing housing which fixes to a ‘spider’ frame
- This supports the inner deck boards
- Waterproof housing shield protects bearings from water
- A non-return valve enables water to drain away preventing damage to the bearings