|Indicative age ranges||
Early primary (5-8)
Fitness / agility
BS EN 1176
|Max. freefall height (mm)||
|Installation space required (l x w)||
Surfacing area - 39.6m2
The Vortex multi-play unit features a range of bow-shaped activities and suspended rope elements to help create a dynamic experience for users.
This unit is named after a unique traversing element called ‘Vortex’, consisting of a rubber disc suspended between two decks using steel core ropes and tensioners. With a ‘Bow’ ladder suspended between two curved frames as a quick entry to the 1.4m-high decks, a higher level of balance and co-ordination is needed to negotiate this moving disc in order to get from deck to deck.
- Range of flexible climbing and traversing elements
- Bold lime green gloss finish
- Jet black ropes and ‘urban camo’ HPL panels
- Challenging vertical ascent activity
- Challenging non-traditional slide
- Camo climber extends from one post at 45 degrees
- Low requirement for safety surfacing and ground works as activities are only fixed to anodised aluminium uprights, reducing the footprint of the units