Low maintenance mixtures
Reinstatement of native vegetation
Revegetation of contaminated land
Road corridor planting
Colour Boost 1 high-impact perennials are designed to create a robust and attractive display in any park, public open space or golf course. This 100% flower mixture will provide a colourful annual display. Quick to establish with a long flowering period from 8 weeks after sowing up until the first frosts.
Dwarf Morning Glory
Farewell to Spring
- Designed to create enhanced, attractive amenity spaces.
- Provides essential food source and habitat for many species of animals and pollinating insects.
- Cost saving compared to more traditional bedding schemes.
- Sown directly onto the site.
- Requires little irrigation, fertiliser / chemical application.
- Low maintenance throughout the season.
- Sowing rate for all Colour Boost mixtures 3-5g/m2.
100% flower seed mixtures are notoriously difficult to sow when applying at just a few grams per m2. To ensure even sowing and correct application rates, using Rehofix MK1500 corn skin granule as a carrier is recommended. This is natural, biodegradable, easier and a lot cheaper than running out of an expensive seed mix half way through the project.
There is no set application rate for this, as every end users machine and expertise is different, however a ratio of 1 part seed 5 parts Rehofix is recommended.