The Stark table and bench range is characterised by heavy-duty timber sections with bolted connections to give a tough industrial aesthetic, both are offered in full-size and junior versions - which are ideal for lower school applications. The softwood construction makes for an economical alternative to hardwood seating, with 'natural' pressure treated finish to provide good medium-term durability. Supplementary saturating oil in a variety of tinted colours is also available. For table and seating combinations, we recommend that benches and seats are shorter in length than the table, to give a larger gap between, making for easier access onto seating.
Refer to e-brochure or PDF for full specification details and options.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Treated softwood construction
- Galvanised steel - baseplates
- Oiled timbers - standard oil colour: medium oak
- Additional oil colours*: Clear, light oak, teak, cedar, redwood and rustic oak
- Fully pre-assembled
- Ground fixing kit for suitable existing or new foundation
- Extended depth legs for in-ground installation
- Benches / Seats - Double slats
Above Ground Installation
Each unit is pre-drilled with four 15mm holes for M10 or M12 fixings (not supplied)
Posts roots can simply be set into concrete with the base plates helping to prevent any lift out, or alternatively posts can be bolted to a below-ground concrete pad with 2 no. M12 ground anchors (not supplied).