The robust aesthetic and natural wooden material of the Stark picnic benches and table suits a wide variety of locations, including schools, heritage sites, parks and nature reserves. Picnic tables are available in two styles - one for in-ground fixing and the other a more traditional freestanding A-frame design. All timber sections are 'regularised' with planed faces and eased edges, with cross cuts also softened to elimanate sharp edges and reduce the risk of splintering. The softwood construction makes for an economical alternative to hardwood seating, with pressure treatment to provide good medium-term durability. As standard, product is supplied part-assembled.
Refer to e-brochure or PDF for full specification details and options.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Treated softwood construction
- Oiled timbers - standard oil colour: medium oak
- Additional oil colours*: Clear, light oak, teak, cedar, redwood and rustic oak
- Fully pre-assembled
- Ground fixing kit for suitable existing or new foundation
- Galvanised steel base plates for bolt-down fixing (A-frame picnic table)
- Umbrella hole
Above Ground Installation (A-Frame only)
Each unit is pre-drilled with four 15mm holes for M10 or M12 fixings (not supplied)
Posts roots can simply be set into concrete with the base plates helping to prevent any lift out, or alternatively posts can be bolted to a below-ground concrete pad with 2 no. M12 ground anchors (not supplied).