The cast stone square Charlie bench sits four people. The surface is slightly sloped meaning rainwater runs off therefore it dries faster, and litter cannot easily be left on it. Its smouth, rounded angles also make it very attractive.
The design includes a space under the seat to enable people with physical difficulties to easily stand up. Its base is also noticeable with a white stick so there is no hazard for visually impaired people.
- Material: cast stone
- Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 45cm; 606kg
- Installation: free-standing
- Range of standard colours and finishes (other colours available on request)
- Enables to stand-up easily with free space under the seating
- Easily noticeable with a white cane
- Waterproof and anti-graffiti protection
- Sloped surface enables water run-off