Enviro-Pave surfacing is made from rubber granules (from recycled rubber tyres) and decorative aggregates bound together with a specially formulated polyurethane binder. It is a water-permeable surfacing solution that fully meets Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SuDS) requirements.
Its slip-resistant qualities make it perfect for inclined pathways.
- Pedestrian walkways
- Bicycle tracks
- Equestrian routes
- Rural trails
- Golf courses
- Protection for tree bases
- Training facilities
- Residential renovations
- Standard: Silver, Gold, Red
- Bespoke blends are possible
Features and benefits
- Meets all SuDS requirements.
- Fully porous - reduces the risk of flooding once installed.
- Wheelchair- and pram-friendly.
- Can reduce or eliminate planning requirements.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Impact-absorbent and flexible - less likely to crack, therefore minimises trip hazards.
- Uses one of the most problematic wastes known to man.
- Once cured it is considered inert and non-toxic.