The Zaun Terror Stopper crash rated Bi-Folding Gates is successfully impact tested to PAS 68 standards, stopping a 7.5 tonne vehicle with zero penetration and remained fully functional after impact. It is capable of blending seamlessly with any building or site perimeter, remaining outwardly similar to a non-crash tested Trackless Bi Folding Gate.
It is available in either tracked or trackless options. In the trackless option the PAS 68 bi-folding gate does not require any in ground or overhead tracks to fold the gate in half. This gate instead uses an in-house folding system housed inside the casing on top of the post hung leaf. In the tracked option, tracks are installed either over head or in ground to fold the gate in half.
- This automated bi-fold gate is capable of blending seamlessly with any building, or site perimeter, remaining outwardly similar to a non-crash tested Trackless Bi-Folding Gate
- Shallow foundation 330mm (plus surface finish)
- Fibre Technology
- Smooth and quiet
- Opening and closing in approximately 8-9 seconds. Add 3 seconds for locking pin.
- Power 240v 16amp
- It is fully capable of continuous operation – 100% duty cycle
- Ideally suited to shallow and/or utility-congested substructure
- Zero site penetration
- Fully functional after impact
- Variable heights available
- Infill: Vertical bar OR Mesh
- Operating Speeds: Dependent of automation type
- PAS 68 Result: PAS68:2010 V/7500(N2)/64/90:0.8/0.0 PAS68:2010 V/7500(N3)/80/90:0.7/0.0
- Gate Height: Minimum of 2800mm for a 2.4m high fence (available up to 5m high)
- Gate Width: Tested to gate opening width of 4200mm
- Gate Type: Bi-Folding Speed Gate
- Civil Requirements: Minimum Foundation depth of 380mm
- Electrical Requirements: 2240v 16amp
- Optional Extras: Signage / Audible Alarm / Can be interfaced to any access control systems
- Safety: Safety-edges / Vehicle Detector Loops / Safety Photocells / LED Traffic light heads / Flashing beacon / Ultra-Sonic Sensors
PLC based control system. - a hydraulically operated locking pin secures gate leaf into place.
Designed to meet BS-EN13241-1 standard for installation, testing and ongoing compliance of automatic gate and door systems. All gate systems also come complete with a through photo beam system between posts. Additional photobeams can also be added for extra protection.