The Natural Elements Planter can house small trees, shrubs and bedding plants to bring nature into the public realm. It is a module within the Natural Elements coordinated street furniture range, designed to bring elements from nature into urban spaces by using natural materials together with forms and patterns from the natural world.
The planter has a galvanised steel liner.
An irrigation system helps reduce water consumption and watering frequency.
- Enables green spaces within schemes
- 168 litres capacity
- Signature cell patterning design laser-cut into modules
- Surfaces have an aged appearance and sit well within any area
- Option to illuminate planter and / or add low level lighting for added aesthetic value
- Available as a planter module or standalone
Materials and finishes
- Durable polyester powder coated steel (Choice of two shades - textured Pebble Shore and two-tone Corten Fossil)
- FSC certified Redwood timber with accentuated grain formation adding to the inviting feel of the range (Choice of two tones – Rustic Brown and Grey Mist)