Velostore is a compact bike storage unit designed to fit in the width of one standard 2.4 x 4.8m car parking space. Alternatively, two units can be placed side by side across the length of the space.
Bollards can be used to prevent cars from parking in the access space, or two units can be installed opposite each other with a 2m gap between them.
Features and benefits
- Parks any number of bikes specified due to its modular design
- Compact and space efficient size
- Lockable or for open access
- Offers good protection from the elements
- Standard 2m-wide unit holds 4 bicycles
- Wider 2.4m unit stores 5 bikes - available on request
- Units can be joined together to form a longer row
- Height: 1300mm
- Width: 2000-2200mm
- Depth: 1800-2200mm
Mounting / installation
- Best sited on a concrete base, although flagstones or other hard surfaces are usually adequate.
- Can normally be installed on good level tarmac by using metal base plates.
- Installed by Cycle-Works' team of installers.
- Mild steel, galvanised and nylon coated in a range of colours
- Cladding - 5mm UV-stable, shatterproof, impact-resistant and non-combustible translucent PET material
- Modern profiled sheeting is also available
Locking mechanisms and options
For open access units, the cyclist can lock the bike to the security bars provided, using their own chain or D-lock.