RootSpace® 600 is a soil support system designed to give urban trees maximum soil and rooting volume.
RootSpce® Generation 2
RootSpace® G2 is the latest generation of the RootSpace® range, and offers a number of significant improvements over the original product, including:
- New 400mm high version for a wider range of tree pit depths (now 5 different height configurations)
- Faster, simpler and easier assembly process
- Increased load-bearing capacity
- Easy re-excavation for maintenance of utilities
Key features and benefits of RootSpace®
RootSpace® has been developed to reduce costs, cut installation time, and incorporate industry-leading soil aeration methodology.
It is an interlocking system which integrates with other ArborSystem products.
- Protects tree roots by avoiding soil compaction
- Interlocking recycled material panels give great strength
- Open structure – fast filling with more than 95% soil void space
- Fast installation - only two main interlocking components
- Less plastic – reduces costs
- Unique patented Airflow lid to encourage movement of air allowing the soil to breathe
- Excellent space provision for integrating utilities
- Lid to allow fast re-excavation for utility emergencies
- Open lattice – high strength but maximum soil space
100% recycled polypropylene, injection moulded in the UK.
- RootSpace 600 Upright: 600 (h) x 500 (l) x 90mm (w); load capacity 308.0 kN/m2
- RootSpace 600 Airflow Lid: 75 (h) x 500 (l) x 500mm (w); load capacity 308.0 kN/m2
- RootSpace 600 Infill: 527 (h) x 334 (l) x 40mm (w); load capacity 308.0 kN/m2