This contemporary design acts as a unique and fun environment for young people to socialise. The traditional open style supports safety and security for users of both the shelter and surrounding space.
Tough acrylic roof panels add a splash of colour providing weather protection, shade and views.
With anti vandalism detailing this is an ideal solution for any urban or rural space
Materials and Finishes
- All timber for the shelter is UK FSC freshly sawn Douglas Fir.
- The main frame being substantial 150mm x 150mm sections, inset into galvanised steel box sections.
- Seat are 400mm deep and backrests angled to provide comfortable seating.
- All fixings are hidden and a metal edge detail is added under the seat to protect against vandalism.
- The roof has a Douglas Fir frame with tough acrylic panel, available in any RAL colour.
Installation & Maintenance
- The timber legs slot into 700mm long steel box sections, which are in turn welded onto a galvanised steel triangular base plate.
- The base plate sits below finished ground level with surfacing running over it.
- Three concrete pads are required to bolt the frame down
- Installation required onto flat level
- Floor Width - 3680mm
- Roof Width - 5200mm
- Height - 2400mm
Roof material options include:
- Acrylic (any RAL colour)
- Greenroof/Wildflower Meadow