Resin bound (trowelled)
16 colours available
Clearstone’s Clearbound resin bound paving is a high quality system that provides hard-wearing, permeable surfaces for a range of applications. Clearbound resin bound surfacing is ideal for situations where drainage and durability are every bit as important as appearance and accessibility.
Driveways, paths, public spaces and decorative landscaping features all benefit from a resin bound approach. Resin bound paving provides a smooth, attractive surface with no loose chippings, and is suitable for private dwellings, commercial buildings and public spaces.
Clearbound combines naturally occurring gravel, shingle and crushed granite with a clear UV-stable aliphatic polymer resin. This careful blend is poured and hand-trowelled to a smooth surface.
A standard range of 15 stone blends is extended further by Clearstone’s Clearbound Designer range, specially crafted for external living spaces, and PrismStone porous decorative surfacing technology; enabling logos, words and other designs to be displayed in stunning colour.
Expert installation is key to the permeability and durability of each Clearbound surface. Every Clearbound project is backed by BBA certification, covering each step of the process, from selection of materials to every exacting detail of installation.
Approval by BBA means Clearstone is able to offer a rock-solid guarantee, so specifiers and clients have the confidence that their surface will perform well and look great for years to come.
The benefits of resin bound surfacing:
• Quick and easy to install.
• Seamless and flexible.
• Only a few hours to dry, meaning resin bound driveways can be trafficked the next day
• Hard wearing for extra long life.
• Can be laid over existing tarmac and concrete surfaces, usually with no need to excavate.
• Colour fast and UV stable, so colours remain true in sunlight.
• Extremely resistant to most chemicals, including petrol, diesel and oil.
• Smooth surface with no loose stones, so ideal for wheelchair, pushchair and bicycle access.
• Designs can feature curves, patterns, motifs, letters and numbers.
• Colours and textures that can be chosen to complement any building
• Low maintenance - can be power washed.
• Weed-resistant, so weeds simply brush away - unlike with block paving
• Porous surface allows water to filter away to the water table so complying with SUDs regulations.
• Suitable for paving large areas, driveways, walkways, terraces & patios.