Clearstone Classic® resin bound paving is a high-quality system that provides hard-wearing, permeable surfaces for a range of applications. It is suitable where drainage and durability are every bit as important as appearance and accessibility.
Driveways, paths, public spaces and decorative landscaping features all benefit from a resin bound approach. Resin bound paving provides a smooth, attractive surface with no loose chippings, and is suitable for private dwellings, commercial buildings and public spaces.
Clearstone Classic® combines naturally-occurring gravel, shingle and crushed granite with a clear UV-stable aliphatic polymer resin. This careful blend is poured and hand-trowelled to a smooth surface.
A standard range of 15 stone blends is extended further by Clearstone’s Designer range, specially crafted for external living spaces, and PrismStone porous decorative surfacing technology; enabling logos, words and other designs to be displayed in stunning colour.
Expert installation is key to the permeability and durability of each Clearstone Classic® surface and each step of the process, from selection of materials to every exacting detail of installation is carefully monitored.
Clearstone is able to offer a rock-solid guarantee, so specifiers and clients have the confidence that their surface will perform well and look great for years to come.
Benefits of resin bound surfacing
- Quick and easy to install.
- Seamless and flexible.
- Only a few hours to dry, meaning resin bound driveways can be trafficked the next day.
- Hard-wearing for extra-long life.
- Can be laid over existing tarmac and concrete surfaces, usually with no need to excavate.
- Colour-fast and UV-stable, so colours remain true in sunlight.
- Extremely resistant to most chemicals, including petrol, diesel and oil.
- Smooth surface with no loose stones - ideal for wheelchair, pushchair and bicycle access.
- Designs can feature curves, patterns, motifs, letters and numbers.
- Colours and textures that can be chosen to complement any building.
- Low maintenance - can be power-washed.
- Weed-resistant, so weeds simply brush away - unlike with block paving.
- Porous surface allows water to filter away to the water table, complying with SuDS regulations.
- Suitable for paving large areas, driveways, walkways, terraces and patios.