Disc-shaped recessed wall light with two cover options (street or translucent) to meet very different needs, either as a bollard or for street lighting. It can also be used to house PA or ventilation equipment, and as a connection log.
Available in two sizes, it is used in public and private spaces alike, both indoor and outdoor.
Materials and Finishes
- Body made of cast aluminium with anti-rust protection.
- The dish is made of type A-S13 or L-2520 cast aluminium, with surface protection afforded through an oxidation process to retain the appearance of the aluminium base.
- The street cover is made of brushed aluminium with an injected polycarbonate diffuser that takes the form of ten horizontal rows grouped into two symmetrical columns.
- The translucent cover consists of a brushed aluminium injection ring housing a solid disc of translucent polycarbonate.
The dish is equipped with an LED technology plate with the following characteristics according to the size of the wall light:
Medium wall mounted luminaire
- 3.5 W 29 SMD LEDs (cool white light, 6500 K)
Large wall mounted luminaire
- 6 W 53 SMD LEDs (cool white light, 6500 K)
Installation and maintenance
- The dish is recessed in the support piece. In all versions the cover is attached to the dish.
- LED technology minimises functional maintenance of the luminaire.
- Ø 22 cm > 2 Kg.
- Ø 34 cm > 3.5 Kg.