Sliding gates (cantilevered)
Procter manufactures and installs Pro-glide automatic cantilevered sliding gates.
Pro-glide gates are categorised into three series: Pro-glide 5, Pro-glide 20 and Pro-glide 30. In an operational sense, all are of equivalent quality. The differences are in aesthetic design, added features and the level of bespoke design and construction.
Gates can be produced in range of RAL colours and can also incorporate logos.
Main advantages of cantilever gates
- No rail is used, therefore there is less ground work
- Gate does not contact the ground, therefore it can be uneven or sloping
- Operation is unaffected by debris and snow and ice below it
- Quieter operation
A cantilever gate has more advantages over a tracked sliding gate. A cantilever sliding gate basically operates by using an extended section of gate to counterbalance the actual gate which spans the access. In effect, the gate is suspended and therefore does not require a track below it to run along.
More industrial gates by Procter ContractsView all
Also by Procter Contracts
- More products on EXTERNAL WORKS
- Railings (8)
- Perimeter fencing (5)
- High security fencing (4)
- Cycle shelters (3)
- Acoustic barriers (2)
- Parking and off-highway safety barriers (2)
- Automatic bollards (1)
- Bin shelters (1)
- Bollards for streets and parks (1)
- External seats and benches (1)
- View all products and services
- View company profile