Potters Fields Park, next to the Tower of London, is one of the city’s biggest green spaces.
A remodelling project took into account the growing number of visitors. As part of this, seating was installed with the aim of inviting people to rest and socialise.
Santa & Cole benches, designed by famous names from Spanish architecture, were selected.
The Moon bench:
- Designed by Enric Batlle and Joan Roig
- A bench made of wood and cast iron with architectural shapes
- Designed for installing with or without a backrest
- Combinable to create meeting places
The Nu bench:
- Designed by Jordi Henrich and Olga Tarrasó
- A large seating platform
- Made of wooden slats on a sturdy painted, galvanised steel structure
- Can also support a metal or wooden backrest if required
- Solid, austere and with straightforward lines
- It is a classic in new urban design
- Can either be stand-alone or put together in rows
- Create comfortable resting places and bringing order to urban
- Armrests can be included on all models