The Terra Neptune static counter terrorist bollard has been successfully PAS 68 impact-tested, stopping a 7.5t vehicle travelling at 40mph (64kph) which equates to 1185kJ.
BSi PAS 68 static and rising bollards are required to be installed at 1200mm between upright bollard faces to meet BSi PAS 69 guidelines.
- 7500kg @ 40mph (1185kJ)
- Height above ground: 1000mm
- Diameter: 273mm
- Construction: S355 structural steel plate is a high-strength low-alloy European standard structural steel
- Painted powder as standard
- Finish: shotblasted, hot zinc sprayed (galvanised), primed and finished with a final coat of polyurethane paint
- Foundation Type C
Optional finish: 316 stainless steel satin finish or bead-blasted sleeves with dome or mitre tops. Other decorative sleeves available on request.
- Secured by Design
- BRE Global
- PAS 68 tested above ground height: 1000mm