HARD WEARING, WITH A RANGE OF COLOURS AND HUES ONLY SEEN IN ITALIAN PORPHYRY, OUR RANGE OF SMALL PAVING AND SETTS HAVE BEEN USED SUCCESSFULLY THROUGHOUT EUROPE FOR CENTURIES.
Features & Benefits
- Quarried and manufactured in Northern Italy.
- Hard wearing, frost resistant and durable.
- Suitable for both pedestrian and trafficked areas.
- Good skid and slip resistant properties.
- Kerbs, steps and other specials available.
- Meets relevant BS/EN standards.
- Paving and setts supplied with a natural split top, bottom and cropped sides.
- Sawn sides available in some sizes.
Natural Porphyry is suitable for both pedestrian and trafficked areas, depending upon the thickness and the stone type used. Further guidance and advice on suitability of use is available from our technical department.
Kerbs, steps and other specials can be made to order.