ArmaWeave® Plus high-security fencing system is a CPNI Approved Fencing solution (Approved for UK Government use). It has been carefully designed to resist attack, whilst ensuring properties of the mesh fencing system are maintained.
ArmaWeave® Plus is Zaun's highest rated system, providing maximum delay from forcible attack.
PIDs, CCTV and topping enhancements can be incorporated.
ArmaWeave® Plus can be to be raked. This limits the need for stepping panels on slopes and reduces installation costs significantly compared with standard welded mesh systems. Raked installations still conform to the highest-rated standards for fencing products defending against forcible attacks.
- Tight mesh ensures it is extremely difficult to climb
- Can be raked without compromising strength or security
- Significant enhancement offered from attack by hand and powered tools
- Approved for UK Government use
- High tensile steel
- Double high security fixing at post
- Mesh options available to meet criteria
- Works with detection systems
- Available either bolt down, in ground or on wall
- Armaweave pedestrian and vehicle gates
- Security fence topings
- Base plated posts
- V Shape or Top Hat extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Extended posts for CCTV, electric fencing, lighting or physical security devices
In line with approved testing methods, Zaun carried out a program of forcible attack trials using a variety of attack tools. An approved method of entry professionals was used to ensure that tests exactly replicate official methods. The results have demonstrated the significant advantages ArmaWeave® Plus provides.
3000, 3300, 3900, 5200mm
Additional heights on request
17 x 17mm
4mm Verticals x 4mm Horizontals
Top Edge Projection
Clamp Bar Size
140 x 5mm
Bolts, Nuts & Washers
12Kg per Sqm