Cellpave® HD is a permeable cellular reinforcement paving grid that is capable of withstanding very heavy loads. It is suitable for use with grassed and gravel infill as part of a SuDS-compliant system and may mean that water attenuation is not required, if installed on a suitable porous substrate.
Made from 100% recycled post-industrial polymers from a guaranteed, consistent UK source. The material is durable in all climates as the same material has been used to manufacture speed ramps for over 20 years.
The heavy-duty, truck-grade product has been designed and developed in the UK to be high in strength, provide efficient drainage, a high level of grip, and be economical to transport to site.
The product's channel cut-outs:
- enable it to be efficiently stacked on a single pallet
- prevent stagnation inside the cell when installed on a non-porous substrate
- aids inter-cell drainage and allows nutrients to pass between cells
- promotes a healthier root system that allows lateral root growth
- HGV and coach parking areas
- Emergency vehicle and fire access routes
- Highway verge reinforcement (particularly where HGV overrun can occur)
- Fork-lift loading areas
- Large-scale civil engineering compound areas
- Contractor storage areas where uplift and re-use is required
- Dimensions: 600 x 400mm
- Thickness: 75mm (from top of grip surface)
- Wall thickness: 35mm
- Quantity per m²: 4.17
- Internal cell dimensions: 104 x 104mm
- Nominal weight: 8kg per paver (33.36kg/m²) – within HSE manual handling limits
- Pallet dimensions: 1600 x 1200 x 900mm (inc. pallet)
- Pallet quantity: 120 (28.8m²)
- Pallet weight: 850kg