Igneo is a system of modular seating that is individual in style, while providing PAS 68 impact performance.
It can be specified in any length, using any number of modules. It is manufactured from fibre-reinforced precast concrete and is further strengthened by RhinoGuard technology, which is cast into the individual modules.
Arm rests can be installed between sections as required. These are manufactured in Ferrocast polyurethane.
The Igneo seat has been successfully crash tested to PAS 68 using a 7.5 tonne vehicle travelling at 40mph.
- Vehicle: Fully-laden 7.5 tonne two axle rigid N2 lorry
- Vehicle Speed: 40mph (64km/h)
- PAS68 Classification Code:
- Test 1 - Centre: V/7500(N2)/64/90:3.7/0.0
- Test 2 - Off Centre: V/7500(N2)/64/90:3.5/0.0
- Test Results: The vehicle was completely immobilised, eliminating the chance of a second attack.
- Boulevard Black
- Silver Grey
- Conservation Charcoal