The Elements Gabion range is seating with a solid foundation. The range is based around a series of interchangeable components, or ‘elements’ that compromises a choice of materials, features, size and style to meet the varying and changing requirements of outdoor spaces. Gabions baskets can be filled with locally-sourced materials – offering the opportunity to recycle suitable waste materials from the site, or supplied with bagged aggregates. The solid visual appearance of the gabion baskets is both functional and a decorative architectural and landscape feature.
Create your own Elements seat and bench from the options below in four easy steps.
1. Iroko timber slats: small, medium or large
2. Orientation of slats: side to side or back to front
3. Fascia boards: timber, stainless steel 304 or 316 bright/satin polished, steel galvanised or powder coated
4. Gabion Basket: Scottish beach cobbles in dry or wet finish
- Alternative aggregate fills
- Tablet surface
- Anti-skate devices
Refer to PDF for product codes and all available options.