Stainless steel hooped perimeter barriers are designed to help secure site perimeters and provide a permanent obstacle to vehicle access. They can also be used to secure motorcycles, to mark boundaries, form trolley parks and protect vulnerable door entrances and exits.
AUTOPA's made-to-order perimeter barriers are suitable for segregating pedestrian and vehicle traffic, and are commonly used where site security is of great importance, such as at vehicle showrooms.
AUTOPA typically retains stock of certain popular sizes. As the company manufactures these at their Rugby Works they are able to accommodate virtually all requirements: central legs, horizontal rails, etc.
- Can be used to secure a large area against vehicle traffic
- Aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional fencing
- Manufactured in the UK to clients' requirements
- Available in ragged (for casting in), flanged (for bolting down) or removable (lockable with a padlock)
- Tube diameter: 48mm
- Height above ground: up to 1000mm
- Length: up to 2000mm
- Also available as part of the high-visibility Black & Yellow range
- Galvanised mild steel or galvanised and coated mild steel finish
- Horizontal rails and central legs