The Sheffield tubular cycle stand is a common sight throughout the UK, and allows the frame of the bicycle to be secured by the user's own security lock.
It is a practical and durable option for securing two bicycles.
- Galvanised mild steel tube
- Stainless steel finish also available
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side)
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down
- 800 (l) x 750mm (h)
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Flanged version requires 6no 12mm bolts
- Colour-coated finishes
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)
- Illuminated version also available, or can be supplied toastrack-style