Dunhouse offers a comprehensive masonry design service, from conception to completion. The company can assist with all design requirements, producing CAD dimensional stone details.
Dunhouse also accepts client drawings in most formats, to edit and return with stone detailing, and references.
- On-site details taken for new-build or restoration: Dunhouse will visit the site and take all neccessary details and templates.
- CAD drawings produced: drawings can be produced on CAD. This means that they can be emailed for approval, and templates can be plotted off full size.
- CAD drawings accepted from others: CAD drawings accepted from others by email, on disk or as a hard copy. This can then be plotted off or have stone details etc added by the company's own design team.
- Stone detailed individually in three dimensions: each stone is individually detailed in 3D for the final checking process and for workshop tickets.
- Full size templates made: full size templates printed off on continous A0 plotter and / or hand drawn and cut from plywood. For accurate reproduction of moulds or shapes Dunhouse requires full size templates. These can be plotted off from CAD or taken from existing stones.
- Pallet lists created: to ensure the job is produced and delivered in the correct sequence Duhouse produces pallet lists from coloured up drawings.