The AH10 left-hand angled headwall is a standard precast reinforced concrete headwall for pipes with internal diameters up to 900mm. They allow pipework entering a watercourse at an angle, or for an outfall to be sited on a bend in a river. Pipes can be plastic, clayware or PCC.
- Suitable for pipes with up to 900mm ID
- Available with 3 standard backwall heights
- Toe available in 5 depths to accommodate site conditions
- Stainless steel sockets for attaching gratings
- Anchorage system brackets available
- Lifting points for safe handling
AH10 left-hand angled headwalls allow pipework entering a watercourse at an angle, or for an outfall to be sited on a bend in a river.
1.25m, 1.65m, 2.13m
305mm, 610mm, 915mm, 1220mm, 1420mm