With over 25 years’ experience, GreenBlue Urban offers a tree pit design workshop CPD to give specifiers and local authorities a condensed overview of the principles and products available to them when designing for canopy volume trees in urban space.
This CPD explores tree root morphology, root management techniques, load bearing soil structure options and tree pit design in conjunction with water sensitive urban drainage (WSuDS).
The success of the CPD seminars has been built upon a clear understanding of specifiers’ aspirations and objectives.
- Integrating trees in urban landscapes
- Product design solutions and installation
- Case studies spanning 20 years
- Urban trees and SuDS requirements
- Insight to root morphology and physiological response to root management
Booking a seminar
GreenBlue's free seminars are held at the client's location of choice and include a free buffet lunch - for more details click 'Visit website' opposite.