Launched for a street regeneration project in the old quarters of Hertogenbosch (Netherlands), this elegant bike rack is a solution to the growing need for bicycle parking in many cities.
Materials and finishes
- This modular piece is made entirely from stainless steel and can be joined together in rows to create a range of sizes and compositions.
- Support rail made of an AISI 304* stainless steel plate with brushed finished.
- Rail and tubular arms: diameters 84 and 51 mm, and 2 mm thick in the same polished finished material. The tubes are joined together with stainless steel screws.
* Prices and delivery dates for AISI 316 stainless steel available upon request.
- The supports are fixed using Ø 35 mm bolts for the base and Ø 16 mm bolts for the arms, which are placed into holes drilled in the road surface and filled with epoxy resin, fast-drying cement or similar.
- In the version for soft surfaces, the plate and the tube have an additional 30 cm for embedding.
- Delivered in two parts: support rails and tubes. Screws come with the vertical structures. Includes assembly instructions.
No maintenance required.
Initial module with two vertical structures: 50 Kg.