This lamp uses reflected light to illuminate public spaces, bringing a typically indoor light quality to the urban landscape.
Materials and finishes
- Curved shade made of galvanised steel with white powder paint finish.
- Bracket for shade and projector made of galvanised steel with blue powder paint finish (RAL 5023).
- Grey painted cast aluminium floodlight and tempered glass cover to house high-pressure sodium or metal halide discharge lamps. Two floodlight sizes available: small 70 W and large 150 W.
- It is recommended that the luminaire be fitted to a Nikolson column (S&C) since this features special safety anchorage of 50 mm in diameter.
- The column can also be supplied painted.
- Nikolson column made of galvanised steel with grey painted finish. The base tube is Ø 127 mm and 1.00 m high. The upper tube is Ø 100 mm and 2.20 m or 2.80 m high. The connecting ring between the two tubes is made of die cast steel and welded to the upper tube. The two tubes are welded together. It can be supplied painted.
- Indirect lighting system comprising a projector and a shade.
- The projector houses the auxiliary fittings and reflector, projecting the light emitted onto the upper shade, which acts as a second reflective element.
- 70 I 150 W MH (HIT-CE-DE Rx7s)
- 70 I 150 W HSPV (HST-DE Rx7s)
Installation and maintenance
- The luminaire is delivered in three parts: shade, bracket and projector.
- The column is embedded using a concrete cube made on-site and anchor bolts, 20 cm below the pavement surface. A groove must be made for wiring.
- The template and anchor bolts are supplied with the column.
- Standard replacements and maintenance for fittings.