The Mesh Anti-Climb Topping (MACT) system of fence toppings prevent inmates , intruders or patients scaling fences or gaining access to rooftops at secure institutions.
It is see-through and installed in sections, providing a clear line-of-sight for CCTV systems and enables blockages, for instance from wind-blown leaf build-up, to be seen and easily cleared.
MACT can be installed in conjunction with CCTV, PIDs and infra-red alarms and, as standard, includes a wire alarm to alert of any attempt to scale the system. It uses the barrel concept, but instead of sheet metal, the tube section is made of anti-climb mesh.
Features and benefits
- An anti-climb mesh topping system
- Open mesh pattern ensures the topping can be used with CCTV systems
- Reduces the wind loading due to the open mesh pattern
- Safe, practical and affordable
- Prevents unauthorised access to rooftops and fence lines
- Easily removable using special tool to remove blockages and for maintenance