Sportogril™ is a well proportioned rigid fencing system for use with sports pitches and MUGAs, either for educational or professional sports.
The denser lower panel has an aperture of 125x50mm up to 933mm high, giving maximum rebound. The upper panel has an aperture of 124x100mm enhances visibility. RHS steel posts are positioned between each panel, making it rigid, secure and hard-wearing.
Features and benefits
- Simplistic design – blends into any situation
- Excellent rebound properties – amenity or professional sports
- Looks modern – contemporary and timeless
- Available in any RAL colour
933, 1174, 2574mm (Increased heights can be achieved by double height panels)
124 x 50mm
RHS or SHS depending upon application.
Top Edge Projection
Nil – wire is flush on all edges
Hot dipped galvanised and polyester powder coated to any RAL colour
- Sports Pitch Fencing
- MUGA pitches
- School play areas
- Professional sports
- Amenity areas
- Panel: electrofused steel S325JR made up from 25x3mm flat bar horizontally and 5mm round bars vertically, positioned at 124x50mm to 933 high (lower panel) and 124x100mm to the finished height; galvanised to BS EN 1461
- Posts: flat bar/RHS - galvanized after manufacture to BS EN 1461
- Fixings: M10 cup square bolts with permacone security nut.
- Maximum post centers: 2030mm
- Foundations: set posts in 750x300mm minimum hole size and not less than half the depth with concrete; bottom of fencing to be a maximum of 100mm above finished ground level
- Other requirements: polyester powder coated to any RAL colour