The Winterbourne enclosed walkway is a covered free-standing walkway that does not need to be attached to a building, therefore has more freedom in positioning. It protects staff, pupils and parents from all weather conditions while traversing across open spaces.
Optional sides help to direct pedestrian traffic, enabling better crowd management and extra weather protection.
3 widths are available, meaning that a large amount of pedestrian traffic can potentially be accommodated.
- Mild steel, hot dip galvanised and polyester epoxy powder-coated.
- Corner columns: 2mm-thick steel tube 75 x 50 and 50 x 50mm polyester powder-coated.
- Available in 8 standard colours; all other RAL colours available on special order.
- Maintenance-free for 15 years and life maintained for 25 years.
- 4mm polycarbonate side glazing.
- 416mm triple wall polycarbonate coating.
Configurations and assembly
- Surface (bolted) or subsurface mounted depending on size and configuration.
- Preparation required: 0.5m hole per leg required to be filled with concrete (allow one week for concrete to cure before assembly). Hole diameter will differ depending on shelter configuration.
- Available in any size and configuration.
- Supplied with full assembly instructions.
- Can be assembled by NBB's installation team.