The BikeAway standard locker is a robust vertical cycle locker which is installed in rows of at least 2. The overall structure derives further strength from the way the units are attached together, making any row, in effect, 1 very strong structure.
- Installation by BikeAway in 4-6 weeks of order.
- Can be installed on any hardstanding
- Unique adjustable legs allow them to be installed on most uneven and sloping surfaces, while remaining vertical.
- Key Lock
- Dual Operated Lock for use with a disc padlock; includes override which can be used to open the locker if the padlock key has been lost
Colours and finishes
- Standard colours: British Racing Green, Oxford Blue.
- Other colours available on request.
- Polyester paint finished end panels and doors.
- All other surfaces have galvanised finish unless otherwise specified.
Specially designed features have been incorporated into BikeAway lockers to help station operators meet transport security requirements:
- Dual Operated Lock.
- Strengthening tie bars providing inner door frame.
- Kick plate on base of door.
- Punched hole daisy pattern - 1 in the door and 4 on each side panel allow torchlight to be used to examine contents. Daisy patterns on the sides all line up for full row inspection.
- The backing plate is omitted on the punched cycle emblem to allow a further view point.