The Herston cycle shelter is manufactured in a mushroom style and can hold up to 26 cycles, protecting them from bad weather conditions.
There is no need to attach the shelter to the side of a building, and increasing increments of 1m allow the size to be specified to suit requirements (additional support needed after 4m).
- 2mm thick steel frame, 75 x 50 & 50 x 50 mm square
- Available in 7 standard colours. All other RAL colours available on special order
- Supplied with a 5 year guaranteed zinc coating against rust and corrosion
- Fibreglass, outer surface gel coated (UV resistance), underside natural mat finish.
- Fibreglass is flexible yet sturdy with high UV resistance and will maintain colour density
- Self coloured throughout
- Sheffield cycle stands measure 800 x 660mm (H x W)
Configurations and Assembly
- Preparation required: 0.5m hole required to be filled with concrete (Allow one week for concrete to cure before assembly)
- Hole diameter will differ depending on shelter configuration
- Additional support need after 4m
- Supplied with full assembly instructions.