The Terra Quantum bollard, previously known as the Terra Hubble bollard, is the world's first BSi PAS 68 side-folding bollard; the ultimate breakthrough innovation for Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM).
The unique Terra Quantum bollard has a shallow-depth, side-folding, retractable design which has been successfully PAS 68 impact-tested stopping a 7.5t vehicle travelling at 30mph (48kph), which equates to 667kJ, with zero penetration.
Each bollard has a manual hydraulic power unit including hydraulic reservoir, manual hand pump and manual release valve within the bollard enclosure.
Two Terra Quantum bollards back to back form a 4m clear aperture.
- Uniquely raises and lowers - with a small footprint and encroachment of foundation.
- Twinned with a static unit and available as a standalone manual operation for remote sites and locations.
- Lid has a gas strut and handle to assist with lifting and a mechanical lock.
- Padlockable locking pin within the bollard enclosure.
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance.