|Absorbent / reflective||
|Dimensions (w x h)||
2m Post centres but can be cut to less or panels used with existing concrete posts. No maximum height.
|Sound absorption (dB)||
26.4 db reduction
GovaWall® is a close board fence system with good noise abatement properties. Focus is on privacy, noise abatement and sustainability.
It is a tough and durable fence system consisting of solid recycled plastic (Govaplast®) posts and tongue and groove boards, combined with recycled aluminium finishing profiles and fiittings.
The complete system includes posts but the panels will also fit with existing concrete posts where the channel is the standard 50mm width.
- Maintenance free
- Withstands windspeeds of up to 95mph
- Will not crack, splinter or rot
- Good noise abatement properties
- Easy to install
- Available in 5 colours
- Contains UV stabiliser
The manufacturers of GovaWall® specialise in tongue and groove boards having supplied them into the equestrian industry for over 20 years without a broken board.
These exceptionally strong boards are ideal for fencing as they are weather proof, vandal and grafitti resistant and will not rot.
Govaplast® is a leading brand of recycled plastic.
Also by GoPlastic
- More products on EXTERNAL WORKS
- External seats and benches (17)
- Picnic tables (4)
- Plastic fencing (3)
- Bollards for streets and parks (2)
- Decking (2)
- Planters for streets and parks (2)
- Play vehicles / sculptures (2)
- Street / park litter bins (2)
- Balance beams / stepping posts (1)
- Bin shelters (1)
- View all products and services
- View company profile