ACO Q-Plate orifice plates are used tp regulate stormwater flows in projects where an ACO Q-Brake Vortex is not the most effective solution or where flows are greater than 100l/s.
They are manufactured in grade 304 stainless steel and are available with or without remote bypass and drain-down.
Each unit is tailored to specific performance requirements and is available with a flat or curved radius to suit the application.
- Regulates stormwater flows greater than 100 l/s
- Provides an alternative where other flow controls are not suitable
- Individually configured
- Bypass door and remote access for emergency drain down (Bypass option only)
- Pipe sealing gasket
- Tailored performance provides optimum hydraulic efficiency
- Reduces need for on-site storage lowering installation costs
- Simplifies access and maintenance
- Removes the need for direct man access to sewer manholes
- Proven performance and reliability
- Simple to install