The Avenue hexagonal tree bench is part of a high specification range of seating and benches. Traditional cast iron supports are coated with a rust inhibiting paint in black RAL 9005 but other colours are also available.
The 45mm thick hardwood bench slats are selected from the strongest grades for first class strength and durability. Two coats of micro-porous woodstain are applied to enhance the natural appearance of the timber. When left to weather naturally the timber will gradually turn silver grey in colour without loss of strength. If preferred, an application of woodstain every few years will retain the rich colour. Alternatively top quality pressure treated softwood can be supplied.
Avenue is delivered in sections for ease of handling and requires assembly.
- External width: 1840, Internal: 1000mm
- External width: 2340, Internal: 1500mm
- External width: 2840, Internal: 2000mm
- All metalwork is finished with an exterior grade base and top coat to either RAL 9005 (black) or RAL 6005 (green) as standard or to virtually any BS or RAL reference if required
- All woodwork is treated with an exterior grade base coat and two top coats achieving a colour similar to RAL 8001
- Above ground fixing. Fixings can be supplied